Sunday, April 17, 2022

Changing to AI

Change is hard. No matter how small, change scares people. It scares me, but change is something people constantly have to face. AI is a big change, but it makes life easier. AI though I fear it at times, is something that will get rid of jobs no one wants.




An example is truck drivers who have a 91% turnover rate. AI will allow people to be more creative because labor-based jobs can, to some degree can, be automated. Companies like Amazon have started making stores with no cashiers because they use AI to track people and what they pick up and buy. AI is the future, and I am excited to see it used to boost the economy.



True privacy does not exist today because we are all being watched. We are always being tracked. The idea of privacy is nice, but with our lives being based around technology, it will not exist. I think im fine with being tracked though I really don't think the government or anyone will find my search history or cookie that interesting. I know this is something I should be mad about, but I accept it because technology is a privilege. The only benefit to this tracking is really if someone is doing bad things and they are being tracked, well, they will be found. I am a hard-working middle-class person who follows the rules, so I'm not scared. I am scared about the future of freedom and what freedom will become.


The world will change for good or for bad but it is up to us in the future to decide. I don't know what will happen in the future, but whatever it becomes, I will work to make it better and to make a future worth protecting. I will change the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me Myself and My Phone

It is hard to think about a world without technology, yet I remember a time before I had a phone. I would have to plan or knock on friends&#...